Question: How to upgrade P2 firmware (Normal Upgrade)
1. Confirm that the Pitool is connected normally and the LED indicator light is red or green.
2. Open DFU.exe in the Pitool directory C:\Program Files\Pimax\runtime
3. Click Select File to select the firmware that needs to be upgraded. (get new firmware from technical support or our community)
4. Click Download Firmware to start upgrading firmware.
5. During this period, the LED will flash, and do not unplug the USB cable until the upgrade is complete.
Learn more about enter to DFU mode manually