Question: How to upgrade P2 firmware (Normal Upgrade)
1. Confirm that the Pitool is connected normally and the LED indicator light is green.
2. Open DFU.exe in the Pitool directory C:\Program Files\Pimax\runtime
3. Click Select File to select the firmware that needs to be upgraded. (the path is C:\Program Files\Pimax\runtime\dfudriver\p2.dfu)
4. Click Download Firmware to start upgrading firmware.
5. During this period, the LED will flash and do not plug the USB cable until the upgrade is complete.